How to become certified:
• Fill out and submit a Tree Farm application online.
• Download and complete the Tree Farm Application Form. Click here to download in PDF format.
• Mail or submit it electronically to your respective District Chair.
• We will notify Tree Farm Inspectors in your area (county where property is located).
• We will send you a list, including contact information, of Tree Farm Inspectors in your area.
• You and a local Tree Farm Inspector will schedule a visit to your property.
• If your forest qualifies, the Tree Farm Inspector will submit an inspection report to the State Tree Farm committee. A copy is also sent to the national office of ATFS®.
• You will receive a Tree Farm Certificate and be offered an opportunity to display a Tree Farm or Family Forest sign.
• If your forest does not qualify, the inspecting forester will advise you on the steps necessary for you to meet the Tree Farm Standard. You may enter the program as a Pioneer Tree Farm, but will not be certified until you meet the Tree Farm Standard.
Contact: Tom Monaghan, Mississippi Tree Farm State Administrator
Box 9680, Mississippi State, MS 39762
Phone: 662.325.1785 Fax: 662.325.1024 JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING